Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pet Shop Clip Art Free

In a future of e-readers How do you present the information? While the topics Count

could all agree on that as it is easier and faster access to information, need to store less information, however, increase our criterion for distinguish the relevant from the irrelevant. This represents a new approach to educating new generations that unfortunately many times I see reflected in the analysis.

Similarly, if we access increasingly electronic information within a virtual environment, hyperlinked and interactive, it is clear that the way in which submit such information need not be the same now appears in books, magazines or newspapers.

Taking this last thought, in these months I've been inactive blog, for lack of diligence and for abuse of Twitter, I found this video of the editor of Popular Science done with the help of designers BERG which explores new features made possible by the use of electronic media. I think it's very interesting that I have included my delicious.com in recent months.

Mag + from Bonnier on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment