Saturday, April 17, 2010

Rubber Ducky Invitation Quotes

Clay Shirky and analysis of Social Media for Neuroscience

I must say that I have a soft spot for this thinker. Whenever I heard his lectures or read his articles have been subject to think for several days. It is not only a person very knowledgeable in technology and applications, as some who want to be a reference on the Web, it is also a real thinker of the models, the profound changes in society. Is linked to the University of NY and this is another important element to highlight, r here in Spain and the Universities seem to be outside this process of reflection on the changes the Internet and new technologies are introduced, or if I'm wrong and do not note is not published nor influences enterprises or public policy.

The fact is that in December last year, due to having contracted for a chat Fundación Telefónica cycle, with the title "Ten concepts that are changing the future", I had the opportunity to go to you at the airport and talk to some calm with him and I found that interesting in person or talking. In this can link you found the talk he gave in Madrid integrated. However, the origin of this input has been given by this afternoon I reviewed one of his last speeches on TED.com and I thought I had to share it with you because he speaks in a very interesting on social media changes being introduced into our life with special focus on the role of social network members and the media in this context. I think his words are more expressive than mine so I put the video, which is highly recommended.



0 comments:

Post a Comment